You will be joining an established team who deliver the highest levels of customer service to our users. You will be required to understand customers needs and build good customer relationships. You will be a problem solver and have a keen eye for detail with previous experience in a customer services role with good IT skills.
- Passion for online shopping.
- Great communicator.
- GCSE level Maths and English Grade 5/ C or above.
- Good IT skills
- Previous experience in a customer services role prefered but not essential.
You'll most likely be working on some of the following:
- Answer customer queries on live chat and email.
- Advise customers on ways to improve their website.
- Produce store appraisals for our store owners.