You will be joining a fun and friendly team creating beautiful, mobile first templates for our eCommerce websites.
You will be required to understand the ins and outs of designing with UI and UX in mind; and above all, a passion for delivering the highest levels of design.
- Enthusiastic and eager to learn about the latest web design trends and technologies.
- Good understanding of mobile first techniques, XHTML and SEO.
- Experience using graphics software such as Adobe Photoshop/ Illustator or Fireworks.
You'll most likely be working on some of the following:
- Researching, designing and creating up-to-date, beautiful and responsive themes and templates for our eCommerce websites.
- Developing the freewebstore Store Builder to allow freelance designers to create new store themes with ease.
- Create and update UI/ UX components for the freewebstore control panel.
- Create design elements as and when required by the development or marketing teams, such as e-mail graphics, logos or system error pages etc.
- First line tech support.
- Blog writing.
- Creating help guides and videos.