Control Panel v. 4.0.2 - 17th Jun 2021
Improvements & Bug Fixes
- You can now right-click to insert dynamic tags in your Order Notification & Order Dispatch email content.
- Updated banners on the control panel dashboard. This means we'll be able to keep you in the loop with new features and apps more easily.
- Added "Publish Store" button to the Editor if your store is currently set to "on vacation".
- CCAvenue checkout is now free to all eligible countries/ currencies.
- Fixed issue where the Store Health section analysed your social media icons incorrectly.
- Fixed a broken breadcrumb link on the Invoices page.
Freewebstore Developers Twitter Account SOCIAL
We've launched a new Freewebstore Developers Twitter account where we'll be posting daily updates about what we are currently working on, sneak peaks, developer news and more.View our Twitter Profile
Google Analytics UPDATED
Google Analytics is now available to all users on ALL plans (including the free Community Plan).
We've updated the Google Analytics UI to be much simpler. Now all you have to do is enter your analytics tracking ID instead of entering confusing code.Manage Analytics
Control Panel v. 4.0.1 - 11th Jun 2021
Notification Bar NEW APP
Introducing the Notification Bar app!
The notification bar app is a great way to display upcoming events and sales to your store visitors.
- Customize the theme color to match your branding.
- Change the message as much as you want.
- Add a call to action button.
Control Panel v. 4.0.0 - 8th Jun 2021
We're happy to announce our new Editor is now live and available to use on all stores and accounts.
The Editor brings you new tools which weren't available before such as:
- Ability to hover your mouse over anything on your store to edit it.
- Preview your changes on your store before saving.
- Currency Selector Options.
- Search Bar Options.
- Edit the number of Popular Products.
- Edit the number of New Products.
- Edit the number of Recent Products.
- Edit the number of Special Offer Products.
- Ability add new pages.
- Disable and hide the Cart/ Checkout completely.
The Editor has opened up what we can do in the future and we're looking forward to bringing your more features and tools very soon.Go to Editor